Some Items from my Etsy Shop.

Friday, September 16, 2011

O Happy DIY day!

My husband and I have just moved into our first house at the beginning of this month. It's an old English style cottage complete with a huge backyard and lovely garden.
Just looking at all of the blank walls and empty spaces  to play with makes my heart beat a little faster.

I've always been a huge crafter, DIYer, and maybe I'm even an "artist." I have had so much fun accumulating DIY decorating tips and project ideas throughout the years but because our apartment was so small, I have never had the chance to really do some big projects until now....

And just got back from Michael's where I spent over $250.00 on all sorts of goodies:

 
Posted by Picasa

- colorful ribbon and yarn
- several different colors of spray paint cans
- hemp and string
- colorful felt
- pom poms
- decorative stencils
- buttons and beads in various colors
- cardstock paper and die cuts
- glue sticks, spray adhesive and spray finisher
- two wreaths
- doilies and tissue paper
- a roll of stickback chalkboard roll
- paper lanterns
- new brushes

I think that's most of it...except for some odds and ends, oh and three small squishy world globe balls...not sure what I'm going to do with those yet....

I'll be back shortly with my 10 favorite DIY Decorating Projects!




No comments:

Post a Comment