Some Items from my Etsy Shop.

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Nature Inspired DIY Decorations

via diyideas.com 




I love AUTUMN! I love the colors, the smells, the preparation for the upcoming holiday season...Autumn means lots of inspiration for nature crafts and projects. Here are just a few I've found that have me chomping at the bit! I've already started collecting leaves and branches..my husband will probably wonder why I have half of our garden inside the house! oh well, one of the good things about nature crafts is that if they don't work out, or break, you aren't wasting much money and the supplies are endless! Click on the link below the picture to view the website these projects came from and how to do them!

Branch Jewelry Display via apartment therapy
Life Size Birch Tree Wall Decor via curbly via  nuno magazine
Leaf Printed Linens via Martha Stewart
Botanical Rubbing Calendar via Martha Stewart
Fall Yarn and Twig Wreath via The Spotted Fox
Felt Leaf Garland via Curbly
"Paper Botanical Prints" via Design Sponge via David Starke
Tree Branch Chandelier via Apartment Therapy
"Twig and Leaf Mobile" by Lushlee



No comments:

Post a Comment